Next on the list for snacks:
Last week, my good friend Dr. HA cooked me a delicious supper and one of the yummy side dishes was oven-roasted tomatoes. Tonight I had a bunch of wrinkly San Marzano tomatoes on my kitchen counter so I decided to roast them a la Dr. HA but even more simplified. Wow. Oven-roasting the tomatoes concentrates the flavor and makes each bite taste like tomato candy.
If you troll the interwebs, there are tons of recipes for slow-roasted tomatoes. Most of them call for putting the tomatoes in a low oven (225 F) for several hours. I’m sure these tomatoes taste scrummy but I don’t normally have 3-6 hours to wait for tomatoes to cook. I have things to do, people!
Follow the jump to see how I made them!
- mladreams70 reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- thelittlewonder likes this
- vegetablesammitch likes this
- lolita-bacchanalia reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- pablobanila likes this
- bluerase3 reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- mischievass likes this
- workforfitness reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- trentsworld reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- mireya-garcia likes this
- sheenajoy likes this
- abrakakarma likes this
- pilgrimsfeet reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- anandakant likes this
- nomnompaleo posted this